Join Food & Beverage Social Club and Cheryl Hoover of Pharmacy in your Kitchen, for an educational and interactive seminar about family nutrition! This event is perfect for anyone who is responsible for planning meals for a family – whether you’re a parent, caregiver, spouse, or someone that is simply curious to learn more about nutrition!
This event will take place on Tuesday, March 22nd from 6:30-8:00pm at the Hampton Inn & Suites, Phillips Place location in SouthPark, Charlotte. Additional information about the venue will be sent to registered attendees.
Cheryl will lead us in an engaging evening for an intimate group of 30 guests. She will share her story of being diagnosed with breast cancer and realizing that food is truly a medicine for our bodies. In addition to being a Registered Pharmacist , Cheryl has an extensive background within the culinary industry and is a fantastic food & nutrition content creator. Click here to follow her on Instagram!
Cheryl’s presentation will educate you on the following topics:
- How to conduct a self-assessment of your pantry & refrigerator
- How to navigate the grocery store and set up a successful shopping list
- Examples of family-friendly recipes that are simple to prepare
- Ways to educate & talk to your children about nutrition
Your ticket includes:
- An educational seminar led by Cheryl Hoover of Pharmacy in your Kitchen
- Samples of 2 recipes that are presented in the course
- A Question and Answer session
- Post-Course Educational Email including additional recipes and information
- Complimentary wine to enjoy throughout the evening
Safety & Sanitization Protocol
F&B Social Club is dedicated to being transparent about our Safety & Sanitization Protocol during the global health crisis. Socially Distanced seating can be requested during the registration process. Cheryl will be unmasked and you are more than welcome to attend masked or unmasked.
Refunds can be requested through the Eventbrite Platform, but are not guaranteed. We assess refunds on a case-by-case basis. If we can fill your seat from our Waitlist, we will refund you, minus Eventbrite fees. If we cannot fill your seat, or if there is not enough time to fill your seat, then we cannot guarantee a refund due to the fact that we have guaranteed minimums and guest counts with our vendor partners. Ticket transfers can be considered upon request.
Please contact us with any questions prior to purchasing by emailing info@FBSocialClub.com!